Are you ready to help scale sales across Germany? Do you want to work in a fast growing startup? Do you want to change a whole industry? We are looking for an outstanding Sales Excellence Director to join our Sales team! Sharing our ambition to digitize healthcare in Europe.
- Partner with the leadership team in understanding areas of inefficiency, process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Facilitate continuous process improvement
- Model, manage and help to communicate quotas for new sales hires
- Help to drive adoption of new business and system processes for operational efficiency
- Train the sales team on the relevant tools, best practices and processes
- Aligning sales processes and use of tools (i.e Salesforce) in order to improve monitoring, optimisation and reporting of revenue activity.
- Providing insights to regional sales managers to drive account growth and increase revenue.
- Design, create, & promote reports and dashboards for internal and external performance analysis and to unlock revenue opportunities
- Analysing sales data to identify trends and evaluate performance against sales targets and strategic initiatives.
- Owning the integrity of data across all platforms ensuring information is complete, correct and up to date.
What is required?
- You have five or more years of increasing responsibility in a similar role at a successful software company
- Previous consulting experience is a must Experience at a high-growth SaaS startup
- Demonstrated success in a sales ops, business ops, or similar role.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Comprehensive understanding of B2B software sales processes and CRM toolsAnalytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis.
- Proven Salesforce subject matter expert with experience creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, managing dashboards, and more.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in managing a sales operations team
- Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively.
Who we are?
Doctolib is the leading ehealth company in Europe.
We have 2 missions since day one:
– Make our healthcare systems more human, efficient and connected;
– Build a company of several thousand people sharing the same humanist values.
Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, find new patients, and collaborate with other doctors.
Doctolib offers more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. Doctolib allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
– Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
– Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
– Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
– Attack: Being determined.
– Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.
What we offer you:
– A team of 1000 amazing people, passionate about a common project
– A few DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends...
– The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry!
– Contract: full-time position
– Start: as soon as possible
– Location: based in our headquarter in Berlin (relocation package)
– Package: attractive salary depending on profile