Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health startup in Europe. We commit to deliver user-friendly tools & services to improve people’s health and quality of life of people working in healthcare. We are particularly focused on building an organization where people thrive, grow in their careers, and enjoy having high impact through their work.
- Contribute to improving the healthcare system
- Build a company of thousands of people sharing our humanistic values, where they can grow and have a high impact through their work.
Our products in a nutshell
- For patients : we offer a free online service to find & book appointments with a doctor/praxis nearby, in a few clicks, 24/7! Our product is used by 42 millions users per month, in France & Germany.
- For doctors and hospitals : Doctolib is a new generation of software for medical practices and hospitals. It reduces time spent on administrative tasks and improve the quality of life at work. In less than 5 years, we achieved a network of 150 000 Doctors and 2000 health establishments.
As a PMS Product Owner in our Berlin team, you will build the product roadmap for Practice Management Systems. You will ensure that the solutions are suitable for our users, and will identify ways to improve our products. You will also be in charge of defining the project specifications, the validation of the developments and the follow up once the project is live in production. You will directly report to one of our Product Directors.
- Define and build our product strategy for practice management systems features
- Drive the execution of the project and establish key product management processes
- Go on field trips to study habits and workflows in praxis and doctors to gather their needs
- Create functional specifications with the support of user researchers, designers and data analysts
- Frame the PMS connectors during the full project life-cycle.
- Coordinate the product development with cross-functional teams, in an Agile environment
- Define, collect and measure key product metrics
- Analyse and prioritise incoming bugs
- Propose new product features to consistently raise the bar & improve our users' life
- Coach and lead a more junior Product Manager.
Your profile :
- 4+ years’ experience as Product Owner / Product Manager with direct product ownership and a large amount of users
- Experience working with software development teams on daily tactics
- Experience driving product pilots and roll-out processes
- Customer-centric mindset and willingness to be close to our users
- Strong understanding of applications and web services
- Fluent level in German and English.
What do we offer?
- An Agile product development environment and an international team sharing common values
- A tailor fit ramp-up program for your role, with more than 30 sessions
- Career development : personal plan and training
- A leadership academy
- A great office in the heart of Berlin!
- Team events : DoctoParties, Docto Monthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends
- The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry !
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
- Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
- Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
- Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
- Attack: Being determined.
- Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.