Doctolib is seeking marketing and strategy experts to accelerate its growth. The challenge will be to design and implement powerful B2B marketing strategies in order to increase acquisition growth and improve customer satisfaction.
We are looking for talented people who’ll have an immediate impact on the following marketing teams :
- Marketing and go-to-market strategy
- Sales performance strategy
- Content Marketing
- Demand Generation
- Customer Engagement
- B2C Patient Marketing
Those roles require a 6 to 10 years marketing experience in a fast growing tech company, a top tier consultancy, or an equivalent top track record (VC firm etc).
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) attract new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 150.000 doctors and 2.000 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany
- We have an exponential 120% YoY growth trajectory
- We operate a patient portal with 42 million patients every month
-We are a French-German company with a team of 1000 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin
-We have received 230M€ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs
-We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets:
* Creating the medical offices and hospitals of the future
* Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management
What will be your missions?
- Depending on the position, the job could include the several missions:
- Develop a thorough understanding of our users (patients and doctors) in France and Germany and how they are using our product, based on sharp customer insights
- Manage pricing and go-to-market strategies for current and new product lines
- Conduct robust analysis to identify the performance of our positioning on the market
- Drive customer acquisition growth and product engagement by building highly scalable and globally applicable marketing campaigns
- Automate most of your marketing campaigns to nurture our customers and prospects towards our satisfaction or acquisition objectives
- Track and analyze your results and KPIs (campaign reach, engagement rate, feature self-usage, contact ratio, etc.)
- Partner daily with product, sales, and operations teams in order to understand the different clusters and adapt your targeting strategies
- Manage and implement change to streamline our processes
Who are you?
- Minimum of 5 years experience with a fast and successful track record in Marketing positions that include growth marketing, lead generation, marketing strategies, preferably in a fast-growing company
- You have experienced working with product management and engineering organizations
You understand the marketing funnel and know how to optimize it at each stage
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local
- You recognize yourself in our E-TEACH management principles (Entrepreneur, Talent, Exemplarity, Accuracy, Coaching, Human) to deliver happiness and performance
- You recognize yourself in our SPAAH values (Service, Passion, Ambition, Attack, Humility)
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector
- You are fluent in German and English
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus
- Location: Berlin HQ
- Package: Highly attractive salary (fix and bonus) plus all benefits of Doctolib employees
- Start date: As soon as possible