Doctolib is looking for a highly international profile to join as an International Strategy Intern. As a part of the International team you will participate to the exploration of new countries and the launch of new countries for Doctolib. The role is critical to the future developments of the company: you will build the new playing field of Doctolib in the coming years.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) find new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 150,000 doctors and 2000 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have an exponential 130% YoY growth trajectory;
- We operate a patient portal with 40 million patients every month;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 1000 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
- We have received 250M€+ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs.
We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector in Europe with the following targets:
- Creating the medical practices and hospitals of the future;
- Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
What will be your missions?
- You will participate in the exploration and understanding of new markets, and participate in the roll out plan of new countries.
It will include missions such as :
- Build a robust understanding of healthcare markets around the global, thanks to mix of relevant sources and key local informators
- Monitor the scan of competition worldwide and all potential partnership opportunities within local markets
- Deep dive into specific analyses to support international expansion strategy
- Be the best partner for the executive committee to make the best decisions around international expansion in the coming months
Who are you?
- Minimum 6 month internship experience is required in demanding environment such as strategy consulting, M&A, private equity or venture capital
- Highly international background: educated in multiple countries, a good command of 1 or 2 languages on top of perfect English and good French, and an ability to switch from one country's mindset to another
- You are very analytical and passionate in solving issues, finding the right level of info and derive hypotheses to move fast
- You like accuracy and feel that 80/20 is the right way to work efficiently in a very dynamic business
- You are fully driven by results and actions
- You are native Italian, fluent in English. French is nice to have.
Location: Position based in our Parisian HQ.
Start date: January 2020