Doctolib is looking for an Office Manager responsible for a fast growing office based in Nantes.
Reporting directly to the Facilities & Workplace Director, you will work closely with Real Estate, Procurement, Finance and IT to provide a (human centric and customer focused..) high level of service for our Doctolibers.
What you will do
- This role requires an open-minded attitude for services management, delivery and reporting.
- One main focus of this role is to create a happier and healthier work environment that addresses our Doctolibers needs.
- You have an excellent eye for detail providing a warm welcome office.
- You manage on-going operations and coordinate contractors services relationships/agreements (small repairs, furniture moves, cleaning…)
- You conduct regular site inspections to ensure it is being pro-actively managed and maintained to Doctolib standards.
- You resolve problems associated with the office including food/beverages service,catering, parking, office supplies furniture, access control (visitors badges..)
- You coordinate office fun events/activities.
- You organize Introduction of new hires to the office related procedures.
- You provide an environmental health and safety office. Based on the Covid sanitary protocols issued.
- And maintain records of Fire and Safety teams, evacuation, safety equipment and training, health & safety signage and fire drills
- You will prepare annual operating expense budgets, plan, manage and track/monitor facility operations actual costs against budget and partner with the WPE Finance team to review monthly spend and issue forecasts.
- You manage and issue monthly and quarterly metric reports against key workplace operating metrics
- You believe that great just isn’t good enough, and constantly seek opportunities to improve Doctolib’s workplace environment by leveraging data.
You could be our next team mate if you:
- You have a strong stakeholder/Customer experience
- Team First Mind-Set
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Ability to prioritise task
- You have problem-solving skills.
- Your focus is on getting things done.
- Flexibility and adaptability to handle new and urgent situations
- Willingness to meet all set targets and be able to work and cooperate with teams
- Support the team effectively (based QH Levallois campus)
- Strong organizational skills with experience developing plans to deliver customer oriented results.
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision.
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local.
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You are fluent in English.
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus.
- Location: Position based in our Nantes HQ.
- Permanent contract / full time.
- Start date: As soon as possible.
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing e-health service in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients to access care easily, with online appointment scheduling, teleconsultations and receiving their prescriptions online.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and share the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!