Doctolib is looking for a Senior People & Organization Strategy Associate to support the strategic evolution of our organization and help coordinate our strategic initiatives within the People Direction including Talent Acquisition, Learning, Talent Management and HR Operations projects.
Directly reporting to the People Strategy Director, you will work closely with all the People teams and People referents in each business team.
- Drive the evolution of our organization by contribution to defining and steering Doctolib’s people strategy
- Identify, frame and contribute to deliver strategic and innovative people projects involving several People and business teams
- Implement the Group Growth Methodology to each people KPIs to ensure perfect goal-setting, people projects execution and planning of HR key initiatives;
- Develop a strong analytical culture within the People Leadership team and ensure that each decision and commitment are data driven and aligned with the business needs of the organization (defining and monitoring team KPIs etc.);
- Identify operational weaknesses and improve or create programs and processes to keep them as effective and efficient as possible (i.e. talent strategies, recruiting operations, talent management, Org Design, etc);
- Contribute to the Strategic Workforce Planning process, defining the hiring needs in the future and monitoring the Staffing Plan Completion
- Participate in other transversal key projects such as compensation & benefits policies, post-merger integrations, etc.
Through these missions, you will be delivering results on the 2 main people KPIs of Doctolib : our staffing plan completion and our employee’s engagement
You could be our next team mate if :
- You have 5-7 years of experience related to People & Talent Development topics
- You have strong project management and analytical skills
- You have already experienced working in a fast-growing environment;
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You are fluent in English. Native speaker in French or German is a plus;
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus.
More about the position
- Permanent Position
- Full time
- Location: 54 quai Charles Pasqua, Levallois-Perret(92)
- Salary: highly attractive fix + bonus
- Start Date: as soon as possible
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and this means sharing the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!