Head of Talent Development
Doctolib is looking for a Head of Talent Development to guide our doctolibers through a unique and exceptional individual and professional experience. You will lead our talent development strategy and through your transformation projects, your mission will be to promote and strengthen our culture, values and principles by designing and implementing the best “talent development journey” for all Doctolibers.
Directly reporting to the People Development Director, you will work closely with the Learning, Talent Acquisition, People Engagement, HR Operations and People Strategy teams as well as the business departments and the leadership teams.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
What will be your missions?
- You will design and lead our careers development strategy globally;
- You will own our global jobs & competencies Framework and display it as a strong enabler for sustainable growth and HR strategy;
- In close partnership with managers & leadership, you will design vertical career path for all departments, ease cross teams paths and link that to personal development plans and learning opportunities;
- You will contribute on the levelling structure set-up for the whole company, and bring a common vision on promotions and learning (partnering with C&B)
- You will design, launch and coordinate with your team our robust internal mobility process;
- You will guide our new talent performance and development strategy, set up new assessment guidelines and scale our tooling usage to support it;
- You will actively participate with your team into the design and development of our talent review process;
- You will work on lots of transversal initiatives in order to maintain effective programs for workforce retention, and succession planning;
- You will manage the talent development team.
Who are you?
- You have minimum 10 years of experience with ideally five years of experience in a global talent management leadership role;
- In-depth understanding of business objectives and how they translate into Talent Management Strategies;
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You are able to drive change successfully;
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset;
- You are fluent in English. Native speaker in French, German or Italian is a plus;
- An understanding of the healthcare and/or tech industry is a plus.
Location: Position based in our Levallois HQ
Package: Attractive salary (fix and bonus)
Start date: As soon as possible.