Doctolib is officially launching Italy in January and looking for their Head of IT Support. You will be the first hire in the team to lead our strategy locally. You will directly report to our lT Services Director, build a strategic team from scratch, and work closely with local and global teams to ensure our growth and contribute to Doctolib’s challenge: scaling.
The team missions are
The IT Services team is at the center of Doctolib’s ecosystem. Composed by more than 25 people, our global teams are working with Sales, Customer Services, Tech and Product, Data, Security, Finances and HR teams on a daily basis to provide the best in class Information System. Our missions are:
- Provide our 1600 Doctolibers with the best employee experience
- Build and maintain the internal IT infrastructure
- Act as an enabler for business projects
- Offer “on the shelf” IT products and services
- Guarantee the scaling of our Information System
We are opening a new market and are looking for our Head of IT Support in Italy to join the Foundation team, build the local IT Support team and design processes to grow our activity there.
Your missions will be
- Influence global IT Services roadmap and priorities
- Build a plan, a vision and communicate it to the team and partners
- Recommend actions to improve team efficiency, generate scalability and mitigate identified risks
- Partnering with local & global leaders (based in France and Germany) to anticipate needs, design & optimize processes to match Italian market specifics
- Act as a local representative for the global IT Projects and Engineering teams
- Providing Doctolibers with a proactive and best in class IT support experience
- Provide an outstanding onboarding experience for new joiners
- Manage offboarding activities in close collaboration with HR team
- Ensure smooth running of operations and monitor activity through a set of relevant KPIs
- Build trust and work closely with local leaders and management team
- Manage IT procurement lifecycle (budget, purchase, maintenance, renewals, vendor management, stock...) and IT asset management, audits, and inventory
- Perform administrative tasks on our SaaS stack (G Suite, Azure Active Directory, Asana, Slack, Talkdesk...)
- Manage local Cisco Meraki networks (Firewall, Access Points, VPN, switches)
- Manage conference rooms solutions (Google Meet, Zoom) and printers
- Provide hardware support on devices (Windows and Macbook laptops, iPhones)
- Participate in global and local IT projects
- Build a local team of IT Support Partners from scratch and coach them in their daily work
- Apply and adapt out-of-the-box tools & process already used by IT teams
- Inspire & set the vision and quarterly objectives for the Italian IT Support team
You're our next Doctoliber if you have
- You are not afraid of being hands on and contributing deeply to the operational tasks especially during the first 6 months where you will be the IT team
- A background in IT Support or Engineering type of role
- An experience as manager
- An experience within a scaling environment, ideally Tech and Saas
- Experience in building activity autonomously from scratch
- You want to work with modern equipments and stack
- A data driven and innovative approach, with strong communication skills
- You anticipate operational & security risks
- Fluent in English and Italian: you’re able to write documentation and animate meetings in an international environment.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 140,000 healthcare professionals and 2,500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 70+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- 7 million video consultations happened on the Doctolib app;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars are "SCALES"
- Serve: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- Care: Take care of our team
- Act: Be action-oriented and bold
- Learn: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- Enjoy: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- Structure: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale