Senior Manager, Global Product Marketing & Strategy
Doctolib is looking for a talented Senior Global Product Marketing Manager. You will be assigned to one of Doctolib’s products and your mission will be to drive product success & product sales thanks to powerful marketing & strategic initiatives, across all countries.
Directly reporting to the head of Global Product Marketing, you will work closely with Product Management and Marketing Delivery teams.
You will lead a team of product marketing analysts, with the ability to increase the staffing to pursue your ambitious objectives.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany and soon a third European country;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
What will be your missions?
- Take the lead on Product Marketing of one of Doctolib’s product, end to end
- User insights: understand clearly who our users are and how they are using our product, developing sharp customer insights
- Product Roadmap Prioritization: suggest key strategic roadmap decisions to pursue continued growth & user satisfaction (problem solving & feature specs owned by Product teams)
- Product Feedbacks: gather customer feedbacks & feature requests to drive our Product Management towards a better product / market fit
- Product Presentation: product positioning, product messaging, final word on names, taglines, value propositions & marketing content
- Upsell Strategy: drive & execute the upsell strategy, by delivering marketing campaigns & aligning the sales teams
- Product Usage Engagement: increase feature adoption & usage
- Product ROI Engagement: increase the value & perception of value for all customers (doctor & patient)
- Product Onboarding: ensure top notch onboarding processes & campaigns
- New Features Communication: ensure perfect roll-out & messaging for new features
- Product vs Competition: strategically adapt our product presentation & roadmap prioritization thanks to competition insights & monitoring
- Team management: lead, coach and motivate a team of 3+ people
You will be in charge of defining and delivering results on 5 KPIs at the heart of Doctolib’s economic model :
- Your product’s NPS
- Your product’s Value proposition related KPI, e.g. # Online Bookings as a result of CVR and traffic
Who are you?
- You are fluent in English and a native speaker in German or Italian. French is a nice to have.
- You have 7+ years of experience in product strategy, product marketing management or go-to-market strategy
- You are experienced in defining product offers or service plans
- You are a product lover, marketing lover, data lover and technology enthusiast who wants to revolutionize healthcare
- You’re strong in analysing market dynamics to drive product and marketing strategy
- You have done your share of project management and can bring together multiple functions to get things done in a fast-moving environment.
- You have strong cross-functional leadership
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus.
Location: Position based in our Paris offices (Levallois-Perret) or Berlin
Package: Highly Attractive salary
Start date: As soon as possible