Sales Excellence Analyst Italy
Doctolib is looking for a Sales Excellence Analyst for Italy. You will be in charge of structuring the Sales organisation and maximizing the Sales efficiency and performance in Italy, in collaboration with the Sales Directors and the Managing Director. As one of the very first employees in Italy, you will be part of the Italian founding team.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2,500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector
What will be your missions?
- Define clear and right targets to boost performance
- Collaborate with Sales teams to write the Sales scripts
- Design Sales teams missions and staffing plan
- Participate in the construction of dashboards and reports in Salesforce
- Build roadmap with Salesforce product team to improve sales performance
- Train Sales users on tools and ensure 100% adoption of tools
- Be the referent for end user support (Sales, managers...)
- Run local pipeline management and lead assignation
- Manage the knowledge management tools and adapt global content to local specificities
Who are you?
- You have 2 to 4 years of experience in Sales Operations or Sales Enablement positions
- You have graduated from a top-university or equivalent
- You have good training skills, being able to coach Sales teams
- You have an analytical mindset and can structure projects
- You have strong communication skills, both written and oral
- You have already worked in fast-growth environment and having worked for a Saas company is a real plus
- You have a highly entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector
- You have a developed sense of agility
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure)
- Understanding of the healthcare industry is a strong plus
- Italian is your mother tongue, fluent in English. Proficiency in French is a plus
Location: Position based in Milan
Package: Attractive salary (fix and bonus) plus all benefits of Doctolib employees
Start date: February/March 2021