Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health startup in Europe. We commit to deliver user-friendly tools & services to improve people’s health and quality of life of people working in healthcare. We are particularly focused on building an organization where people thrive, grow in their careers, and enjoy having high impact through their work.
- Contribute to improving the healthcare system
- Build a company of thousands of people sharing our humanistic values, where they can grow and have a high impact through their work.
Our products in a nutshell
- For patients: we offer a free online service to find & book appointments with a doctor/praxis nearby, in a few clicks, 24/7! Our product is used by 40 million users per month, in France & Germany.
- For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib is a new generation of software for medical practices and hospitals. It reduces time spent on administrative tasks and improve the quality of life at work. In less than 5 years, we achieved a network of 90 000 Doctors and 1400 health establishments.
Your mission :
We are looking for an Engineering Manager with senior leadership experience - a great people manager, who still has passion for high-quality coding! You will directly report to our VP Engineering.
- Scale-up and manage a team of full-stack Developers (5 to 9), being a servant mentor and a hands-on functional sparring partner
- Collaborate to the roadmap planning, ensure your team delivery in quality and time
- Have end-to-end ownership of the team’s products and features
- Coach your team members, through training and the creation of personal development plans
- Collaborate to maximize efficiency and effectivity between the tech centers in Berlin and Paris
- Improve the performance in production to support Doctolib in its high growth
- Ensure in collaboration with HR that we’re hiring the best candidates in the market.
- Experience in leading development teams (minimum 3 developers) - at least 2 years’ experience
- Technical background as a full-stack Developer, working on back-end functionalities on MVC frameworks
- Experience managing projects, with the ability to adapt to the most efficient technologies to solve issues
- Willingness to develop super robust and secure products
- Enthusiastic user of eXtreme programming practices (code review, pair programming, TDD etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in English.
What do we offer ?
- An Agile product development environment and an international team sharing common values
- A training program for your role, with more than 30 sessions.
- Support in self-development : participation in conferences such as EuRuKo Conf & ReactEurope
- Free time dedicated to preparing talks for meetups and conferences.
- A leadership academy
- Exchange program between Berlin and Paris to foster a strong collaboration between the technology centers.
- A great office in the heart of Berlin!
- Team events : DoctoParties, Docto Monthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends.
- The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry!
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
- Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
- Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
- Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
- Attack: Being determined.
- Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.