Doctolib is looking for a Head of B2C Marketing - Germany (x/f/m) to join the Patient Marketing team. You will be responsible for achieving our patient ambitions in Germany by developing the marketing goals and strategy including traffic generation, conversion and engagement and setting them into action. You will demonstrate a deep understanding of our patient segments and their needs and translate them into tailored activities on our platform and through external channels. You will also be responsible for driving new strategic topics and developing clear recommendations for Patient Marketing and other teams.
You will work hand in hand with the Director Brand & Communications, the Traffic, Conversion and Engagement teams within Patient Marketing as well the Product Managers, the Data Team and other key teams in Germany such as PR, B2B Marketing and Go-to-market.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the largest e-health services in Europe.
Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals:
Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) attract new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 135 000 doctors and 3 500 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have an exponential 120% YoY growth trajectory;
- We operate a patient portal with more than 60 million patients every month in Germany and France combined;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 1250 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
- We have received 230M€ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs
We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets: Creating the medical offices and hospitals of the future; Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
Your main missions will be:
- Building a strong brand and shaping our patient value proposition in Germany
- Building a granular understanding of our existing and potential patients, from usage and booking habits, needs and pain points to demographics
- Creating comprehensive data dashboards that help us define our priorities and track action plans, working closely with the Data and Research Teams
- Developing the marketing mix for Germany to reach our awareness and booking goals by optimizing existing channels, adding new channels to the mix and introducing a ROI driven logic
- Define and own the marketing budget
- Identify partnership opportunities, set up and run partnerships with strategic partners
- Set up team structure, hire for key roles and lead team of +5 people (2021)
Main KPIs impacted:
- Brand Awareness
- Monthly active users
- Online bookings
- Patient NPS
- New product adoption
Who you are:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in marketing at a leading consumer and service oriented company
- You are familiar with setting up and managing online and offline marketing campaigns
- You are extremely numbers driven and enjoy analysing data
- You believe in human centricity and bring a solid understanding of different user research methodologies
- You have a passion for brand building and bring a mix of creativity and analytical skills
- You have an interest in product development/management
- You are a good communicator and convey ideas to senior business leaders
- You have experience in managing a team and hiring the best candidates
- You have strong personal organization and experience in managing complex projects
- You are fluent in German and English
What we offer:
- Join our mission to improve access to healthcare across the world and have a positive impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- At Doctolib you get the chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one
- The constant development of Doctolib employees is our top priority: Therefore, you can take part in our e-learning programs, learning days and other education opportunities
- To make sure that you have a perfect start: You will receive a detailed, structured and individual onboarding
- Become part of our Doctolib community and let’s celebrate our successes together at team events, company parties and our annual company off-site
- Social engagement is an integral part of our culture: As a Doctolib employee you can take 4 extra (paid!) days/year off for volunteer work in the healthcare sector
- As we are working in an environment with a diverse workforce, we offer free German courses for our international employees
- Other perks and benefits such as a mobility package, iPhone for private use, reduced memberships for the Urban Sports Club and much more
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES":
SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
CARE: Take care of our team
ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
ENJOY: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our mission!