Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 125,000 healthcare professionals and 3,000 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have 50+ million patient visits on our platform every month in France and Germany combined;
- 125,000 video consultations happen daily on the Doctolib app;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES":
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
Doctolib is looking for a Lead Data Analyst to help our teams making our 125,000 health professionals using doctolib grow as well as offering the best user experience to our 50M monthly europeans visitors.
Within the Data Team, your objective will be to transform big data into smart data to help our teams make informed decisions.
Important information at Doctolib: our data is fully encrypted and anonymized.
- Be the main point of contact to our Product teams and provide them the right data to: help them validating their hypothesis, orientate their roadmap and monitor their features’ KPI adoption
- Help and facilitate Dotolibers key decision making by providing deep-dive analysis
- Define, build, and monitor macro Doctolib Product KPIs
- Collaborate with other Data Team members to share technical, analytical and statistical best practices as well as making our Data Stack evolve in order to gain in scalability and productivity
- Build positive and trustful relationship while working with key stakeholders to identify business needs, challenges & opportunities
- Lead, coach and mentor Junior Data Analysts: Make them grow, challenge their outputs, and ensure consistency of analytical and statistical techniques & methods across the team
Our data stack:
- ETL: Airflow
- Datawarehouse: AWS S3 / Redshift
- BI / Reporting: Periscope Data/Sisense
- Ad-Hoc / Exploration: Periscope Data, Jupyter notebooks, Datagrip
What you will need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Economics, etc.)
- 5+ years of professional experience in data analysis acquired
- Excellent communication skills: experience in synthesizing and communicating data clearly. Ability to present analytics to a wide range of constituents in a relatable and understandable manner
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to think strategically and “outside the box”
- Entrepreneurship mindset, proactive and leadership attitude
- Experience in working in an international environment
- High level of autonomy & proactivity
- Good SQL skills, BI tool (Tableau, Periscope, Sisense, etc.), Python/R is a plus
- Good statistical and/or development skills
- Prior experience in management of Data Analysts
- German & English speaker on a fluent level are a must and additional language skills in French would be a plus
Apply now. Join us on this mission. We are excited to help you grow with us.