Doctolib is looking for a Compensations & Benefits Lead to build and scale our Total Rewards culture and policy that will continue to retain and attract top talent as we develop processes aligned with our Corporate Strategy. You will directly report to our People & Organization Strategy Director and work closely with our people leaders, people ops teams and key business stakeholders.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
What will be your missions?
1. Lead our compensation & benefits strategy globally:
- Design our global compensation, equity and benefit programs to attract, motivate and retain talents;
- Build effective and scalable processes while developing and partnering with the People Leadership Team (HR Operations, L&D, Engagement, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition etc);
- Lead the annual benefits renewal and open enrollment cycles;
- Develop and drive an effective communication strategy to ensure employee understanding of Benefits plan offerings, policies, and key dates;
- Contribute to our global mobility so we’re providing a great experience to employees, and ensure that every of our employee’s feel supported, heard, and empowered.
2. Participate into scaling our company structure:
- Structure our compensation band model and make sure that our salary ranges are attractive on the market;
- Contribute to overview globally the job levels with the company and advantages linked to each of them.
3. Monitor comp&ben metrics and market trends:
- Establish and measure key compensation and benefit program metrics;
- Drive market analysis, plan design, cost modeling, stakeholder management, communication and system configuration;
- Regularly benchmark company programs and monitor external trends in order to proactively adjust company plans and programs to ensure market competitiveness.
You will be in charge of defining and delivering results on 2 KPIs at the heart of Doctolib’s economic model :
- Employee Engagement and Happiness
- Completion of Hiring Plan
Who are you?
- You have at least 10+ years total and 7+ years of experience of Compensation & Benefits experience in fast-growth environnement;
- You have excellent business acumen, strong strategic planning and analytic skills;
- You have a manager leadership role with experience in building teams;
- You are used to leverage data and HR analytics to make recommendations and decisions;
- You have worked on mobility topics in a fast-paced environment;
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You have a deep sense of empathy and understanding for the needs of diverse groups of people
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You are fluent in English. Native speaker in French or German is a plus;
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus.
- Location: Position based in our Levallois HQ
- Package: Highly attractive salary (fix and bonus)
- Start date: As soon as possible.