Doctolib is facing a big challenge: Scaling! New products, new services, new countries, more users (...), we need support to ensure our growth and the Global Technical Services team is key.
Context and the team
This team is at the center of Doctolib’s ecosystem, they are dealing with all the subjects related to the technical support. More than 30 people are composing this team. They are daily working with Customers Services & Tech team (Software Engineers, Devops, Product Managers…). Its mission are:
- Deliver a best in class onboarding and support;
- Boost client satisfaction and product adoption;
- Fulfill the gap between tech and customers;
We launched a brand new organization and to ensure a smooth communication, an efficient work organisation and a long-term strategy, we are looking for our next Head of Technical Services in France.
You will be in charge of the :
- Help and coach leaders in their daily work
- Inspire & set the vision and quarterly objectives for the French based team (20 people)
- Influence Global Technical Services roadmap and priorities
- Build a plan, a vision and communicate it to the team and partners
- Recommend actions to improve team efficiency or mitigate identified risks
- Partnering with leaders (based in France) to anticipate needs, define and optimize processes
- Providing customers with a best in class technical onboarding and support experience
- Ensure smooth running of operations through a set of relevant KPIs
- Work closely with remote leaders from the Global Technical Services Team
Here an example of your main KPIs impacted:
- Time to Onboard new customers and associated quality score
- Time to implement and secure new API
- Support: time to solve cases end to end from clients’ point of view
You're our next Doctoliber if you have:
- A background in Engineering
- You already worked in a Technical Support environment
- At least 5 experience in Management, whom Team Leader's management
- An experience within a scaling environment, ideally Tech and Saas
- A data driven and innovative approach, with a strong communication skills
- You anticipate operational & security risks
- Fluent in english
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 125,000 healthcare professionals and 2,300 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- 100,000 video consultations happen daily on the Doctolib app;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars are "SCALES"
- Serve: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- Care: Take care of our team
- Act: Be action-oriented and bold
- Learn Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- Enjoy: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- Structure: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale