Doctolib is facing a big challenge: Scaling! New products, new services, new countries, more users (...), we need support to ensure our growth and Technical Services team is key !
Context and the team
This team is at the heart of Doctolib’s ecosystem. More than 30 people are composing this team. They are daily working with Customers Services & Tech team (Software Engineers, Devops, Product Managers…). Its mission are:
- Deliver a best in class onboarding and support;
- Boost client satisfaction and product adoption;
- Fulfill the gap between tech and customers;
We launched a brand new organization and to ensure a smooth communication, an efficient work organisation and a long-term strategy. We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst who is going to help Technical Services taking strategic decisions.
You are the first member of this new created branch of the team. You will be the privileged intermediary of multiple teams across the company & coordinate efforts. As Strategy Business Analyst for Global Technical Services. You will impulse transformation through a strong data driven approach and a clear vision. Thus, you will be in charge of:
- Equipping the company and the team with appropriate Data tools to facilitate activity monitoring & understanding
- Building and maintaining a set of crucial reports to allow smart & fast decisions and ultimately drive actions. Plus, Ad Hoc analysis.
- Injecting data intelligence in our reporting & monitoring tools (forecast, automatic recommendations in reports, Business Intelligence approach)
- Tracking projects at global scale & building a comprehensive project roadmap for the leadership group with expected impact and timeline. Part of the projects will be directly managed by the Data & Strategic Analyst
Example of KPIS:
- Time to detect negative trend
- Impact on the team overall KPI from recommendations and deducted action plans
- Time to make decisions
- Nb false alerts, Nb treated alerts, Nb detected incidents
You're our next Doctoliber if:
- You graduated from an Engineering or Business School
- You have between 1 to 3 years experience on a similar project
- You are comfortable manipulating data (Excel, SQL) and designing relevant data visualization
- Fluent in english
The success of the Strategic Analytics team ties to significant (and measurable) process improvements in the team and whole organization as well as risks anticipation and mitigation. Scalability is also a big success factor.
- You enjoy building new project from scratch
- You have a data driven mindset
- You can design a clear vision and communicate it to multiple partners
- You are result driven and solution maker
- You are able to explore new areas while keeping focus and ensuring efficiency
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 125,000 healthcare professionals and 2,300 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- 100,000 video consultations happen daily on the Doctolib app;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars are "SCALES"
- Serve: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- Care: Take care of our team
- Act: Be action-oriented and bold
- Learn Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- Enjoy: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- Structure: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale