Doctolib is an eHealth scale-up used daily by millions of patients and thousands of doctors.
We are hiring a Solution architect who'll work in close collaboration with all the business department of Doctolib, but also with IT products & projects Teams, IT Run and Security.
Your Missions and Responsabilities :
-Implement developments around the IPaaS solution (building APIs, web services, control, cleaning, transformation, data quality, management of repositories, transcoding, logs, rejects, flow monitoring, etc.).
-Assist in the creation of integration with other IS systems and in the automation of flows (Workday, Netsuite, etc.) in a multi-cloud context Azure, GCP, AWS.
-Attend the user recipe and, possibly, the start of production and the first production cycle.
-You will work in collaboration with the Tech management and the project managers, you will be responsible for training and documentation for the support/Run.
-You will also be the Level 3 escalation point for support requests.
-Mentoring of the junior and support teams will also be part of your daily life.
Your Profile :
-You have first experience on all or part of the activities described above, in particular on the design and development phases of Data & Systems Integration projects in adherence (or in response) to Data Governance initiatives.
-Experience on the Azure cloud (PaaS, IaaS, FaaS)
-Experience on the security part: IAM/IGA, SSO, SAML, Oauth2, Open id.
-Network and system knowledge: HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, LDAP, REST and Microsoft Active Directory.
-You appreciate customer relations (technical contact, user contact, etc.) and have a real sense of service with this dual technical-functional skill.
-Curious, autonomous, flexible, rigorous, enthusiastic, passionate, you have a taste for teamwork.
- Fluent written and spoken English and French are mandatory.
What we offer you:
- A team of 1500 amazing people, passionate about a common project
- Great office (DoctoCampus) next to Paris!
- Team building : DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoWeekends..
- The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry!
- Contract: full-time position
- Start: as soon as possible
- Location: 54 Quai Charles Pasqua 92300 Levallois-Perret
- Package: attractive salary (fixed part + quarterly bonuses) depending on profile