Doctolib is looking for a Senior Manager, Product Support & Customer Care (x/f/m) who will be responsible for ensuring the ongoing satisfaction of the fast growing customer base of doctors, medical professionals and patients. Reporting directly to the German Head of Operations, you will lead our Product Support Team and you will be responsible for implementing a broad range of initiatives that directly impact customer satisfaction.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the largest e-health service in Europe.
Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals:
Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) attract new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 135 000 doctors and 3 500 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have an exponential 120% YoY growth trajectory;
- We operate a patient portal with more than 60 million patients every month in Germany and France combined;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 1250 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
- We have received 230M€ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs
We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets: Creating the medical offices and hospitals of the future; Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
Your main missions will be:
1) Build and lead a world class product support team
- Coach and grow a talented team whilst maintaining our performance standards
- Determine their key areas of focus and ensure the right tools are in place
- Reinforce culture of continuous learning and knowledge development
2) Be responsible for the ongoing satisfaction of our customer base
- Produce strategic recommendations on how most effectively address the needs of our customers
- Work with the management team to successfully implement your strategy
- Ensure that Doctolib becomes the standard setter for customer care in the industry
3) Promote customer care excellence within the organisation
- Be the face of Product Support for our fast growing team throughout Germany
- Bring transparency and energy to the vision, communicate this to the team
- Funnel feedback from the field and ensure that it is channeled back into our initiative
- You have a demonstrated history of managing multiple individuals, programs and priorities - healthcare knowledge is a plus
- You have five years minimum of leadership experience in coaching talent and building teams
- You have the ability to work in a digital high volume and fast paced environment
- You bring hands on experience within B2B customer care or product support
- You are highly driven, results and action-orientated with strong project management skills
- You speak German on a native level and are fluent in English - additional language skills in French would be a plus
What we offer you:
- Join our mission to improve access to healthcare across the world and have a positive impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- At Doctolib you get the chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one
- The constant development of Doctolib employees is our top priority: Therefore, you can take part in our e-learning programs, learning days and other education opportunities
- To make sure that you have a perfect start: You will receive a detailed, structured and individual onboarding
- Become part of our Doctolib community and let’s celebrate our successes together at team events, company parties and our annual company off-site
- Social engagement is an integral part of our culture: As a Doctolib employee you can take 4 extra (paid!) days/year off for volunteer work in the healthcare sector
- As we are working in an environment with a diverse workforce, we offer free German courses for our international employees
- Other perks and benefits such as a mobility package, iPhone for private use, reduced memberships for the Urban Sports Club and much more
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES":
SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
CARE: Take care of our team
ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
ENJOY: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our mission!