Doctolib is looking for a Head of Human Resources (m/f/x) who will be in charge of leading all HR initiatives for our teams based in Germany. Reporting directly to the global Director of HR Operations and Employee Relations in Paris, you will manage a team of two HR professionals, supporting them to develop their expertise and building a mature and business oriented level of service.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the largest e-health services in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) attract new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 115,000 doctors and 2,500 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We operate a patient portal with more than 50 million patient visits every month in France and Germany combined;
- We have an exponential growth trajectory;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 1,250 people;
We plan to hire 3,000 people globally in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets:
- Creating the medical offices and hospitals of the future;
- Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
Your main missions will be:
1) People Advisory:
- Coaching and guiding all people managers to reach their potential and become great leaders for their teams
- Providing expertise and counsel in employee relations, legal compliance, training, employee engagement, total rewards and performance management
- Developing a close partnership with local business leaders to enable the delivery of integrated HR solutions in order to maximize people and business performance
- Conducting change management efforts to land global people initiatives with the business, to support Doctolib's growth in Germany
2) People Operations:
- Contributing to the greatest employee experience by providing best in class HR support to our German teams regarding daily HR Operations
- Coordinating and supervising HR administration and the payroll cycle with the payroll provider
- Shaping and rolling-out of strong, accurate scalable HR processes for your country, including HRIS initiatives.
- Implementing HR initiatives and ensure that local activities are aligned with the global HR strategy
3) Global Projects:
- In coordination with our central HR Operations and HRIS teams, you are expected to prescribe and monitor the implementation of continuous improvement HR projects
- Monitor and ensure employee engagement together with People Succes teams by coordinating local actions
- Contribute to designing and facilitating training for managers
Who are you?
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration, ideally with a specialization in Human Resources
- You have 7-10 years of experience, in HR Operations and/or HR Business Partner positions, preferably in an international/fast growing/technology driven environment
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local
- You are a true people person and find it easy to connect with employees at all levels
- You have expert knowledge of HR topics such as German labour law, HR compliance, HR Processes and HR Information Systems (e.g. Workday)
- You recognize yourself in our SPAAH values (Service, Passion, Ambition, Attack, Humility);
- You speak German on a native level and you are fluent in English. Additional French skills are a plus
What we offer:
- Join our mission to improve access to healthcare across the world and have a positive impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- At Doctolib you get the chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one
- The constant development of Doctolib employees is our top priority: Therefore, you can take part in our e-learning programs, learning days and other education opportunities
- To make sure that you have a perfect start: You will receive a detailed, structured and individual onboarding
- Become part of our Doctolib community and let’s celebrate our successes together at team events, company parties and our annual company off-site
- Social engagement is an integral part of our culture: As a Doctolib employee you can take 4 extra (paid!) days/year off for volunteer work in the healthcare sector
- As we are working in an environment with a diverse workforce, we offer free German courses for our international employees
- Other perks and benefits such as the re-imbursement of your BVG - Ticket, iPhone for private use, reduced memberships for the Urban Sports Club and much more
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
- Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
- Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
- Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
- Attack: Being determined.
- Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our mission!