During the COVID-19 lockdown, we have adapted our recruitment processes to carry out 100% of our interviews remotely. Similarly, we have transformed our onboarding program, we are now welcoming and onboarding all new Doctolibers remotely during the lockdown in Germany and France.
Doctolib is looking for a Consolidation Analyst to join its Finance team and work in close collaboration with all the departments of Doctolib.
Who we are:
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
- Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
- Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
- Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
- Attack: Being determined.
- Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others
Your missions and responsibilities:
Within the Accounting & Consolidation Department, the Consolidation Analyst missions implies:
1/ Help scaling our finance reporting process: monthly IFRS closing, new consolidation software, group consolidation package
2/ Recording and tracking consolidation entries (elimination and intercompany operations, IFRS 2, IAS 19, fair-value adjustments, IFRS 16, IFRS 3…)
3/ Acting as a business partner with the entities and the other departments
4/ Supporting the preparation of yearly & semestrial consolidated financial statements
5/ Addressing technical accounting questions raised by local affiliates or other global departments
6/ Monitoring the group consolidation process, anticipating and communicating changes in group reporting requirements and conduct training sessions
7/ Conduct training sessions, help building an IFRS culture in other departments to ease the identification and monitoring of IFRS impacts (e.g. help business developers on revenue recognition)
8/ Prepare top quality presentations for top management (Executive Committee, Board of Directors)
- You have at least 3/4 years of experience in consolidation (consolidation department of a listed company/advisory department of a Big 4 firm). An expertise in IFRS 15 is a valuable skill.
- You are rigorous, reliable but also agile and resilient
- You’ve got good oral and written communication skills
- You speak English fluently
- You want to evolve in a dynamic environment with functions and processes to structure
What we offer you:
- A team of 1400 amazing people, passionate about a common project
- Great office (DoctoCampus) next to Paris!
- Team building : DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoWeekends..
- The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry!
- Contract: full-time position
- Start: as soon as possible
- Location: 54 Quai Charles Pasqua 92300 Levallois-Perret
- Package: attractive salary (fixed part + quarterly bonuses) depending on profile