Doctolib is an eHealth scale-up used daily by millions of patients and thousands of doctors. We are hiring a Chief Architect to partner with the co-founders and senior leadership to implement transitional architecture, up-level and introduce new engineering principles, and drive the company to the next stage as a technology business.
Here at Doctolib, we’re a team of 100+ engineers, working in 19 feature teams, organized across four major domains, split between three offices, and two countries. We all share the same obsession: provide the best experience for the users of our products and change the way people access healthcare.
Some of what you’ll do:
- As a member of the Engineering leadership group (CTO, VPs, CISO), you will lead the group to analyze and prioritize the business critical risks.
- Lead and develop technological solutions from design to implementation by performing code reviews, coaching engineers, and documenting and evolving coding standards and best practices for our most risky and complex projects.
- Define, iterate, and reinforce good engineering practice and strategy across the tech organization by consulting with Principal Engineers, Engineer & Product Directors.
- Drive the technological assessment of potential M&A opportunities and make recommendations to our Product and Engineering teams regarding our "buy versus build" strategies.
- Communicate solution designs clearly in multiple modes of communication – diagrams, documents, verbally
- Provide mentorship to Principal Engineers for development/career growth.
- Participate in conferences, user groups, training, etc to keep up to date on technology and industry trends.
- Analyze and propose new ideas, methods, and tools for successful delivery on new product launches.
Who you might be:
- 10+ years of engineering and technical leadership experience
- Experience designing, building, and architecting massive scale web products
Doctolib in a nutshell:
- We were founded in 2013, and are the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
- We collaborate with 100K doctors and 2K healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France (AP-HP) and Germany.
- We gather 45 million patients on our platform each month with a significant growth.
- We are 1 000 Doctolibers located in 35 offices (France and Germany) with our headquarter in Paris.
- We are supported by a diversified board of successful French and German entrepreneurs and prestigious investors: Accel Partners (Spotify, Dropbox), General Atlantic (AirBnB, Slack), Bpifrance (supported by the French government), Kerala Ventures and Eurazeo.
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
- Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
- Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
- Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
- Attack: Being determined.
- Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.
Learn more about Engineering team and values here 🚀