Doctolib is looking for a Director of Client Success (m/f/x) who will be responsible for ensuring the ongoing satisfaction of the fast growing customer base of doctors, medical professionals and patients. Reporting directly to the German head of Operations, you will lead our Customer Success Team and you will be responsible for implementing a broad range of initiatives that direclty impact customer satisfaction.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the largest e-health services in Europe.
Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals:
Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) attract new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 115 000 doctors and 2 200 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have an exponential 120% YoY growth trajectory;
- We operate a patient portal with more than 50 million patient visits every month in France and Germany combined;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 1250 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
- We have received 230M€ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs
We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets: Creating the medical offices and hospitals of the future; Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
Director of Client Success (m/f/x)- eHealth in Berlin
Your main missions will be:
1) Build and lead a world class customer success team
- Coach and grow a young, talented team
- Determine their key areas of focus and ensure the right tools are in place
- Drive change on a daily basis to help them achieve their goals
2) Be responsible for the ongoing satisfaction of our customer base
- Produce strategic recommendations on how most effectively impact the satisfaction of our customers
- Coach the managers of the Success Teams in the implementation of your strategy
- Ensure that Doctolib becomes the standard setter for customer satisfaction in the industry
3) Promote customer satisfaction excellence within the organisation
- Be the face of Customer Success for our exponentially growing team throughout Germany
- Bring transparency and energy to the vision, communicate this to the team
- Funnel feedback from the field and ensure that it is channeled back into our initiative
- You have a demonstrated history of managing multiple individuals, programs and priorities - healthcare knowledge is a plus
- You have five years minimum of leadership experience
- You have the ability to work in a high volume and fast paced environment
- You bring hands on experience within B2B customer success or customer engagement
- You speak German on a native level and are fluent in English - additional language skills in French would be a plus
What we offer you:
- Join our mission to improve access to healthcare across the world and have a positive impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- At Doctolib you get the chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one
- The constant development of Doctolib employees is our top priority: Therefore, you can take part in our e-learning programs, learning days and other education opportunities
- To make sure that you have a perfect start: You will receive a detailed, structured and individual onboarding
- Become part of our Doctolib community and let’s celebrate our successes together at team events, company parties and our annual company off-site
- Social engagement is an integral part of our culture: As a Doctolib employee you can take 4 extra (paid!) days/year off for volunteer work in the healthcare sector
- As we are working in an environment with a diverse workforce, we offer free German courses for our international employees
- Other perks and benefits such as a mobility package, iPhone for private use, reduced memberships for the Urban Sports Club and much more
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
- Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
- Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
- Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
- Attack: Being determined.
- Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our mission!