Doctolib is looking for a Strategic Partnership Director (m/f/x) who will be responsible for striking strategic deals with both private and public key players on the German healthcare market (e.g : SHI, private health insurances, KVs, Doctor unions…). Reporting directly to the German Managing Director of Doctolib you will support the whole organization in achieving its goals by contributing to a broad range of strategic initiatives with strong impact on Doctolibs performance.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals:
Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) attract new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 115 000 doctors and 2 200 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have an exponential 120% YoY growth trajectory;
- We operate a patient portal with more than 50 million patients every month;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 1250 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
- We have received 230M€ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs
We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets: Creating the medical offices and hospitals of the future; Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
What will be your missions?
1/ Build and/or consolidate a strong knowledge and institutional network on the German healthcare market:
- Identify private and public key players on the market, understand their current stakes and map their relationships with healthcare providers and patients
- Go on the field and meet them with great intuitu together with the Doctolib managing director
2/ Define Doctolib sales and product strategy regarding those key players stakes:
- Understand how Doctolib can boost its market penetration (doctor and patient reach) and revenues thanks to strategic deals with those key players
- Produce strategic recommendations to be validated by Doctolib executive committee
3/ Make your strategy happen:
- Strike strategic deals accordingly to what has been validated with Doctolib executive committee
- Deliver them properly while coordinating different business units that should be involved in the projects you closed (e.g : sales strategy team, product team...)
4/Spread knowledge across Doctolib Germany:
- Define the needs of the HR department and implement them
- Spread energy, vision and knowledge to the whole organization
Who are you?
- You have between 8 to 12 years of experience in a consultancy firm with proven track records on healthcare missions, and/or in the strategy team of a health insurance company and/or as the head of business development in a world-renowned industrial company that provides services to healthcare players
- You have already launched or accompanied “go to market” strategies
- You have experience in a digital and fast-growth environment (optional)
- You have a strong entrepreneurial and problem-solving mindset
- You are very analytical and passionate about developing insights, scoping analysis plans and providing critical information that drives a dynamic and fast-growing business
- You have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, write effectively and proove strong critical thinking skills
- You are highly driven, results and action-orientated with strong project management skills
- You speak German on mother tongue level and have good English skills. French would be a plus.