Doctolib is looking for a Go-To-Market Strategy Manager who will be responsible for building the growth plan of Doctolib in Germany. You will work closely with the rest of the Marketing team, Product, Finance and Sales and you will play a key role in identifying potential growth levers and designing 360° plans in order to maximise performance.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) attract new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 115 000 doctors and 2 200 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have an exponential 120% YoY growth trajectory;
- We operate a patient portal with 50 million patients every month;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 1250 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
- We have received 230M€ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs
We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets: Creating the medical offices and hospitals of the future; Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
What will be your missions?
- Develop & constantly refine a thorough understanding of each cluster of our clients (market sizing, needs, competition, trends…);
- Manage pricing and go-to-market strategies for current and new product lines;
- Conduct robust analysis to identify the performance of our positioning on the market;
- Set-up KPIs to ensure we are working with measurable goals;
- Track, report and review our model’s performance against these KPIs;
- Manage and implement change to streamline processes;
- Work with Product Managers and Customer Engagement to establish a continuous feedback loop and contribute to product improvement and future product lines
Who are you?
- You have between 5 to 8 years experience in a top tier consultancy, investment bank, PE, VC or high growth tech business
- You have already worked within a strategic marketing team to define go-to-market strategies
- You have an experience in a digital and fast-growth environment
- You have a strong entrepreneurial and problem-solver mindset
- You are very analytical and passionate about developing insights, scoping analysis plans and providing critical information that drives a dynamic and fast-growing business
- You have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, write effectively and display strong critical thinking skills
- You are highly driven and results and action-orientation with strong project management skills