Doctolib is looking for a Senior Customer Engagement Manager to lead the Marketing Engagement strategy for our doctors customers across Germany. Reporting directly to Customer Engagement Director, you will work closely with the rest of the Marketing and Product teams. Your goal will be to improve the product usage and autonomy of our users in order to build a strong a highly satisfied Doctors’ community.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) attract new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
· We partner with 100 000 doctors and 1 700 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany
· We have an exponential 120% YoY growth trajectory
· We operate a patient portal with 35 million patients every month
· We are a French-German company with a team of over 950 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin
· We have received 230M€ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs
· We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets:
o Creating the medical offices and hospitals of the future
o Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management
What will be your missions?
· Define a strategic engagement to drastically improve our user engagement
· Develop a thorough understanding of our users in Germany and how they are using our product, based on sharp customer insights;
· Create impactful in-app communications to notify our users about new features
· Notify our users by communicating on milestones, local health/Doctolib news and key informations;
· Train our users by creating in-app tutorials to improve the usage of key features
· Partner with operations teams to understand what are causing the highest numbers of calls and tickets on features misunderstanding;
· Automate all your campaigns to quickly scale the customer engagement strategy
· Track and analyze your results and KPIs (campaign reach, engagement rate, feature self-usage, contact ratio, etc.)
Who are you?
· Minimum of 5 years experience with a fast and successful track record in Marketing leadership positions that include Customer Engagement Marketing missions, preferably in a fast-growing company
· You have experienced working with product management and engineering organizations
· You understand the marketing funnel and know how to optimize it at each stage
· You’ve launched and driven adoption for new products and services, owning and achieving key KPIs
· You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision
· You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local
· You have already managed teams with experience in building teams
· You recognize yourself in our E-TEACH management principles (Entrepreneur, Talent, Exemplarity, Accuracy, Coaching, Human) to deliver happiness and performance
· You recognize yourself in our SPAAH values (Service, Passion, Ambition, Attack, Humility)
· You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector
· You are fluent in English and German, French is a plus
· An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus
· Location: Position based in our Berlin HQ
· Package: Highly attractive salary (fix and bonus) plus all benefits of Doctolib employees
· Start date: As soon as possible